Whoever thought a Green Salad with Oil Free Dressing could be so delicious!
If you’re watching calories, you’ll want to use this dressing again and again and it really doesn’t matter what veggies you put it on, this is simply an easy salad using ingredients that are probably in your refrigerator.
- 4 cups lettuce leaves, torn
- ½ large cucumber, chopped
- 2 medium roma tomatoes, chopped
- ⅛ cup sweet onion, or sweet onion
- ½ whole bell pepper , chopped
- FOR THE DRESSING:
- 1 tablespoon honey, or agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon lime juice, about ½ lime, or lemon
- Mix the dressing ingredients well. Refrigerate until needed.
- Wash and cut up the veggies and put them in a large bowl. Toss with desired amount of dressing.